Product and Order Information
1. Care & Maintenance Guides for Rattan and Teak
- Natural rattan furniture is not weatherproof.
- Rattan is best used and stored in a dry place.
- For everyday cleaning, wipe with a lightly moistened cloth or soft brush.
- Do not pressure wash.
- Exposure to heavy moisture can cause mold and mildew to form.
- If this happens, prepare a solution of one-quarter cup of bleach mixed with four cups of water. Make sure you conduct a spot test first to ensure the solution does not excessively lighten your rattan. Once you’ve wiped with solution, use a slightly damp cloth to remove any excess. Wait for your furniture to dry completely.
(Remember: wear appropriate safety equipment and only use the bleach solution in an outdoor or well-ventilated area.
- Teak is a natural wood and fine cracks may appear as it naturally ages. Changes in temperature and humidity will cause small fissures, known as checking. This is normal and will not affect the strength of the furniture. Small inlays can be used to fill minor existing imperfections.
- Teak does not need any special maintenance or additional protection. Treating with teak oil or other preservatives is not necessary or recommended and it will not extend the life of your product.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and periodically clean thoroughly with a soft brush and gentle detergent to remove accumulated dirt.
- Do not clean with a power washer.
- Certain sunscreens can transfer and cause discoloration in the wood.
- Avoid sharp, immediate temperature changes, as it may cause the wood to split.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
2. Our ManufacturersWe look for the finest craftsmen for each of our products. As a result, we work with manufacturers in Indonesia.
Before establishing a relationship with a new manufacturing partner, we carefully vet them against our stringent criteria for ethical business practices and quality control. We ensure that every manufacturer meets our strict standards for quality control, working conditions, and environmental impact.
3. Accuracy of our photos
The photos on our website are taken by professional photographers under lighting conditions that are typical in a residential home.
We strive to accurately show the finish, color, and texture of our products as best we can. Depending on the display of your monitor or printer, the images can vary based on the different settings. Please note that there are naturally occurring differences in some of the materials we use, including marble, leather, and solid wood. The product you receive may not be an exact match to the photo displayed due to natural variability in these raw materials.
We will often feature customer photos on our website to give you a sense of how our products look in the real world, and will indicate them as such. These environments, however, are not controlled and are subject to variations in color based on lighting in the space, the camera used, and any filters the customer has applied to their image. The best reference photo for any of our products is our studio photography that you see on our product description pages.
If we can be of assistance in selecting the right furniture for your situation (style, dimensions, color, fabric swatches, etc.) get in touch and we would be happy to help.
4. How do I know if my items will be assembled?
You can check the information on the product information for each product.
5. Can I get my items assembled for an additional charge?
As all your items will be delivered from Indonesia, we do not provide any furniture assembly service. You could DIY the furniture as we are gonna give you the details and simple instructions or you could hire a local furniture assembler.
6. Do I need to hire technicians for installing lighting products?
Yes, we advise you to hire local professionals technicians to install our lighting products.
7. Is it possible to custom order?
Yes, it is possible. For more information, please contact us.
8. Are all of your products in stock?
All of our products are made to order, therefore we don’t have any available stock for every product. Once you order, we will make it directly.
Shipping and Delivery
1. Shipping and Delivery Area
Currently, we only ship to the US. However, in the future we are going to add more countries.
We strive to offer affordable and competitive delivery options for everyone who shops with us. However, some areas are significantly more expensive for us to ship to than others, so additional fees may apply due to the additional fuel and labor costs involved in reaching your area.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, less populous and/or remote areas of Canada (such as the Yukon, the Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Nunavut), and other locations outside of our standard service area are subject to additional shipping fees. These fees will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
To check the shipping cost to your address, simply enter your zip/postcode and the shipping price will be displayed within the checkout summary.
2. Shipping rates
The cost of your delivery will be stated at checkout.
3. How do you ship the product?
We ship the products by sea.
4. How long does the delivery take?
Approx. 8-12 weeks to ship to the US. We are not able to guarantee exact delivery dates for our orders. If there are any delays or an item is back ordered, you will be notified via email.
1. What are the payment methods?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and Discover). At this time we are unable to accept credit card payments for billing addresses outside of North America.
ll items are priced and processed in USD
3. Custom, Tax, and Tax Exemption
You will be charged customs or duties on your Studio Bali order.
We collect sales tax where we are required to by law, and as such the amount will vary depending on zip code or postal code. If your shipping address is changed after your order is placed, the difference in tax rate will need to be charged/refunded. Any applicable taxes will be clearly shown at checkout.
For our customers with tax-exempt status, please place your order on our site as usual. When you receive your order confirmation email, please reply with a photocopy/photo of your relevant certificates, forms and/or ID cards. Our payments team will analyze your documents and, if approved, will submit a refund for the taxes paid retroactively.
4. When do we charge the payment?
You will be charged for your order when you place it. If for any reason you decide to cancel before your order processes and ships, you'll be refunded in full.
5. Will I get a confirmation email?
A confirmation email will be sent to you shortly after you place your order. If you have not received it within a few hours of placing your order, check your spam folder. If you still don’t see it, please contact us.
1. Do you have B2B service?
Yes, we do. Please contact us for further information.